We’ll be developing the next generation of our online tools, looking at new and innovative ways to future proof and deliver an already well-established solution.
- Passionate about what you do
- An excellent communicator
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Looking to work on a project that will have a lasting impact on the organisations we work with
- Happy to be challenged but also love challenging the status quo
- Ready to work with an amazing team who will support you and help you grow
Can you demonstrate experience:
- Database experience with NoSQL solutions – experience working with MongoDB advantageous
- Working with server-less environments and platforms such as AWS or GCP
What you will get in return:
- To work with a business that truly supports their people
- Work with a passionate team who love what they do
- A competitive salary and a flexible enviroment
- To work for a world leader in their field
This is an opportunity for an individual to join our team based in Geelong, onsite and hybrid working models are possible. You must have the right to work in Australia.
We are not looking for recruitment or outsourced assistance with this project.
If you’re interested in having an initial conversation about the role, please contact us through the form.
Reach out through the form below, introduce yourself and tell us a little about why you’d like to be involved with our project and what you can bring to the role!